Sunday 7 May 2017

Anouk in Japan sold out. Many Thanks



I am amazed to be writing this post. Anouk in Japan sold out in matter of weeks. I am so grateful to everybody that bought and appreciated her. To mark the end of the line I produced a dozen or so unique dolls that were not catalogued or part of the official line of a Anouk in Japan. These dolls had special hairstyles and included a variation of the trouser suit. There were also six Black dolls with unique eye paint. Even these sold out very quickly via the group.



I do feel rather sorry that the entire line sold in Japan and via the facebook group exclusively. I will make this up to other customers with series three, and make sure some dolls are available on eBay and outside the Anouk facebook group.

The OOAK dolls are pictured below. Although these dolls are now all sold, I hope you will enjoy the images. Stay tuned for information regarding series three!































For all trade enquireies contact Nav at navsikand@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.