Thursday 1 August 2024

Order dispatch update.

 Dear all, 

I've been trying really hard to get everything ready, and all the orders dispatched by the end of July as projected. 

However several factors have prevented  me from achieving this goal: my back problems are ever increasing, causing me to work much slower because of the necessity of frequent rest breaks for my spine. 

Then the horror of having to correct ALL of the dolls from the factory. First I thought it was only Anouk. But Fanfan too has been sent without eyeshadow, and the hair is a complete mess. This has slowed things down massively. 

Then I suffered a very unexpected bereavement: my mother died 2 weeks ago. I tried to push through and get it done but I have failed, and I am truly sorry. I have to go to England on the 6th August for her funeral. 

Directly after I have an annual trip to Finland booked which I cannot cancel without incuring significant financial loss. 

So the dispatched of your orders will now take place in the first week of September 2024. I'm so sorry if this causes anybody inconvenience, I really have bern trying my very best. I couldn't in good conscience send out the dolls the way I received  them from the factory. 

I hope you all can understand and forgive me.

Sincerely

Nav








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.