Here are some product shots of the anniversary Anouk doll. These are a very accurate representation of how the doll actually looks.
I have always loved the vintage beauty queen dolls. Tammy, Francie, Tressy etc all had their take on that theme.
Francie
Tammy
Tressy
So when I was designing this special anniversary doll i knew I wanted to present my own take on vintage beauty pageant glamour. But in Anouk's signature, understated way.
Once I had designed the doll, I thought that there needed to be a variation and second option. So the Black doll version was born. She is a perfect foil for the Caucasian doll, and she has a very distinct personality.
The beautiful gowns were made by Victoria Movichi. She is a very talented and exiting new collaborator. Check her out on instagram under her Instagram ID: dolls.clothes.
Extremely limited edition. 50 dolls only.
Tomorrow I will announce the purchasing procedure for the launch on Sunday.



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.