Saturday 19 November 2016

Anouk goes Braniff!


Like many of us I have a real fondness for flight attendant dolls. A standout in the pantheon of stewardess dolls and fashions has to be The Marx toys Braniff set. These replica's of the bright and fun uniforms sported by the Texan airline stewardesses were designed by renowned Italian designer Emilio Pucci. They incorporated fun bold colours with the the then en vogue, space age fashion trends. A wonderful rarity today, I had hoped to produce Anouk wearing this uniform but sadly after having the prototypes made by Gerry Borg and Kerstin Bergstrom, I realised they would be (for me) too costly to produce in multiple numbers.
Still I though it would be fun to share the prototypes with you here :-)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.