Wednesday 13 April 2016

Anouk, prototypes, booklets, and hairstyles!


A stylish first issue Brunette Anouk sports her sunglasses and a stylish up-do!

It's been a busy few weeks. Getting very close now for the official launch and start of sales. Going through my archives, I came across some beautiful prototype versions of Anouk's Trotteur suit. For various practical and financial reasons, I went with the classic and simple black tailored suit but I thought it would be interesting to see the other ideas for the suit. There was also a prototype Of Printemps with white polka dot material and a longer length, and a different version of Capri in heavy cotton drill with appliqued panels on, quite different to the production version.
I am also considering to give some dolls individual hairstyles, so have been experimenting with curls, up dos and ponytails!

On another note, I printed a mock up of Anouk's booklet. It has turned out really great and just as I had envisaged it. I just cant wait to get the real thing in my feverish little hands!

Prototype variants of Anouk's "Trotteur" suit.

I went with the classic plain black for production, but these 2 were close contenders!
A variant polka dot "Printemps", the final Mod Orange version and an early prototype of Anouk's "Capri" dress.
Experimenting with potential new hairstyles for the long haired Anouk dolls.
Move over Barbie and Sindy! Anouk has a booklet too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.