Thursday 15 November 2018

OOAK Anouk dolls on sale now


I have now listed the OOAK dolls on eBay. I have sold 4 of them, because I received an offer I could not refuse. In fact I had an offer on all of them, but to be fair to others who expressed interest, I have listed most on eBay.
There is also a very special ooak version of the Cocktail Party gift-set. This festfeat a red head doll, and a gold verdive of the outfit. Only one piece, and totally unique.
Good luck to those who decide to bid. Copy and paste the link below or search eBay for "Anouk doll". My eBay seller ID is navsikand2bvj:

https://www.ebay.fr/sch/navsikand2bvj/m.html?item=223231645990&hash=item33f9a49926%3Ag%3Aia8AAOSworhb7WgM%3Ark%3A1%3Apf%3A0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.