Friday 10 April 2020

Anouk as Marilyn Monroe


I was recently commissioned to make Anouk as a Marilyn Monroe portrait doll. I was sceptical about how well this would work, but then I do like a challenge!

I repainted Anouk with Marilyn type make up, applied lashes, and styled her hair. The beautiful outfits are by Mattel but have been adjusted and fitted for Anouk.

The two dolls portray Marilyn from two films. The first is her famous musical number, "Diamonds are a girl's best friend", from Gentlemen prefer Blondes. The second is from the infamous billowing skirt over a subway grill vent scene from The Seven year itch.
It you are interested in having your own custom themed Anouk, contact me at navsikand@aol.com, and I'll be happy to discuss any ideas.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.