Monday 22 May 2017

Anouk in the media




As I gear up for series three of Anouk, I was looking at her press coverage so far. I am so grateful to Ian Price Watkins and Pat Henry over at Fashion Doll Quarterly magazine for their support and coverage of Anouk's unfolding story.

The first article was a teaser about the doll without full revealing her. It also spotlighted my work as a doll artist and my restorations and custom reroots / repaints. I work under the name "Virgin Archer".






The next article was Anouk's official introduction to the doll collecting world. These were early prototype dolls and outfits used in the article. Some of which never went into production. At least not yet ;-)





Finally a lovely little press release about series two, Anouk in Japan.


I will be releasing information regarding series three over the coming weeks so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.